Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not So Technical Stuff!!!!

---

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Season 2 Episode 8 (The One With the List)

Chandler - (Opens his new laptop)
      All right, check out this bad boy!
      Twelve megabytes of RAM,
      500-megabyte hard drive...

      ...built-in spreadsheet capabilities...

      ...and a modem that transmits
      at over 28,000 BPS.

phoebe - Wow! What will you use it for?

Chandler - Err...Games and stuff !!!
---

Same thing happened with me when I purchased my HP laptop a year back although mine was much better configuration than Chandler's Mac PowerBook Duo :P

Anyways, recently I realized (feedback from some of my friends !!!) that my blog contains more technical stuff. I guess the reason might be that I am not a word-smith at all, so I choose these topics just to make sure that I atleast can write/post something, give me some time to improve myself yar. So please stay with me for some more time.

1 comment:

zoram said...

haha! wish they were back :(

hey! cant seem to find any sharing engine on ur blog. y dnt u use something like Tell-a-Friend so that visitor like me can easily share ur posts with frens thru mails,IMs,blogs,socialnetworking sites etc...u cn simply register on www.socialtwist.com Do check it out :)